A little recap.....We have been busy the last 5 months, Linley Reese was born August 20, 2010 at 4:16 am, 6lbs 2oz & 19 inches long. My pregnancy was amazing the entire time and when she finally arrived E and I were excited. All the RR folks were there eagerly waiting.
It's a running joke at my school where I teach that I got everyone in a panic the day before "Meet the Teacher" night because we were all sitting in a meeting when I got a headache, so at the break I got Nurse Turner to take my blood pressure and the rest is history! Sure did get a lot of teachers out of that meeting that day! LOL!
Things with Linley couldn't be any better. She started sleeping through the night at 2 months, she is so independent and has such a laid back personality...kinda like her momma.
These past 5 months have gone by so fast and Linley has grown so much, but it has been fun so far and I look forward to all the changes and experiences with her in the next months to come :)






No comments:
Post a Comment